Caring for Your crystals
Even the finest of Crystals are more fragile than most other gemstones, so you must handle them carefully to keep them in the best condition.
1. Put on your crystal jewellery after you’ve applied your makeup and perfume.
2. Remember to take off your crystal rings, before you apply hand and body creams.
3. Wipe your Crystal’s with a soft, lint-free cloth as soon as you take them off. The cloth can be dampened with water or it can be dry. If damp, allow the Crystal’s to air dry before putting them away.
4. Dirty Crystal’s can be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution.
5. Never clean your Crystal’s with solutions that contain ammonia or harsh detergents.
6. Do not put Crystal jewellery in an ultrasonic cleaner. To bring back the sparkle simply polish with a dry cloth.
7. Do not use abrasive cleaners or rub Crystal’s with abrasive cloths.
Storing Your Crystal’s
If possible do not store your Crystal’s with other jewellery, because they can be scratched easily when metal or gemstones rub against them. Place them in a special slot in your jewellery box, or keep them in a soft bag made from chamois, velvet or another non-abrasive material. i.e IB Krystals original packaging.